This week has been filled with seeing Santa and Christmas programs. First, a trip to the mall to do the whole mandatory Santa picture. They took their lists, told him they've been good and posed for the pictures. AnLi wants princesses and Carli wants a Dora doll. I'm pretty sure Santa will fulfill their wishes.
During one of the snow days from school, we trekked out to the mall. I told them they could pick out their dresses. I had visions of black velvet and red/green plaid. Who knew they'd have hot pink Christmas dresses? Pink, glimmery and a blingy belt loop - there was no turning back. I tried my hardest to talk them into something else, but AnLi found both of their sizes and that was that. They really do look super cute and it fits their personalities.
The mall Santa
Daddy brought home a gingerbread house kit. They had a blast, but next time I think I'll let him do it with the girls. :) What a huge mess!
Carli had her program Monday afternoon. When it was her turn, AnLi and I snuck into the aisle to get pictures. We were about 15 rows back. First Carli spotted AnLi and just stopped singing and pointed. Then she saw me and in a very loud, booming voice she said "There's my MOMMY! Miss Faith, there's my mommy. Miss Faith, there's my mommy! MISS FAITH, THERE'S MY MOMMY!!!" Each time she got louder and louder and the whole crowd was busting up. Super cute and I loved it!
Thursday night was AnLi's program and she lived up to her drama queen name. She pranced and posed all along the stage. Several, several people commented on it after the program. It's on video (which I don't know how to post) but we didn't get a picture of her poses. Afterwards she wanted to know if she looked like a rock star. Yes, you were a star, honey!!!
After the program they had a reception with cookies and punch and a surprise visit by Santa.
Here they are, waiting in line for the jolly man.




Have a great weekend!!!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Santa & Singing
Posted by
GGAdventures
at
5:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Wow!! You guys have been BUSY!! How fun!! I love all the pictures. I can't believe how big they are compared to the picture on the side in China. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
those pictures are darling...I will be printing some of them and LOVE the dresses....absolutely darling!!!
I LOVE the dresses and hats!! I was looking for pink dresses this year and could not find them anywhere. AnLi has very good taste! : )
Love the pictures from their programs! I had a big smile when I saw Miss Carli's hands over her ears. That is SO both of my girls. Sophie had her hands over her ears for most of Ella's Christmas program! Ella had her ears covered when the microphones were acting up. lol!
Such great pictures of your Cuties!!
happy week-end!
love,
~m
Those pink velvet dresses are the cutest! Love these pics! My two are still a bit nervous about Santa so their smiles are less than genuine. Maybe next year they'll actually be excited to see him and we'll get our first good Santa photo.
I hope your Christmas was fun!
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
LOVE those pink dresses.... beautiful girls!!!!!
Post a Comment