On Wednesday night we took the girls to The Wiggles. AnLi talked about it ALL day long. She even made Carli practice dancing before we left. :) They had a great time! After it was over, as we were pulling out of the parking lot, AnLi said, "Boy, that was some adventure."
Yes, it sure was.
Where are we going? THE WIGGLES!
We got there about 30 minutes early. We found our seats and thought we could go get some popcorn, but AnLi did not want to leave her seat until The Wiggles came out. After a bit of coaxing, we finally got her to go with us to get popcorn, but she wanted to get right back in there and sit and wait. I've never seen her sit so still. :)


Is it starting yet?
What's going on here?

I think she was in shock.
I didn't get my camera out in time, but Jeff, AnLi's favorite Wiggle, was right behind us singing, about one foot away from her.
Carli loved the music and especially the dancing in the aisles!
Dancing Queens!




About the last 30-40 minutes, Carli started getting bored and tired, and had more fun playing with Brian's hat. LOL!
Where are we going? THE WIGGLES!
We got there about 30 minutes early. We found our seats and thought we could go get some popcorn, but AnLi did not want to leave her seat until The Wiggles came out. After a bit of coaxing, we finally got her to go with us to get popcorn, but she wanted to get right back in there and sit and wait. I've never seen her sit so still. :)

Is it starting yet?
What's going on here?
I think she was in shock.
I didn't get my camera out in time, but Jeff, AnLi's favorite Wiggle, was right behind us singing, about one foot away from her.
Carli loved the music and especially the dancing in the aisles!
Dancing Queens!



About the last 30-40 minutes, Carli started getting bored and tired, and had more fun playing with Brian's hat. LOL!
















4 comments:
AnLi & Carli -- looks like you had a great time at the Wiggles. I even think Dad enjoyed himself!
Great pictures, Kayla! It's so nice to see the girls together. I've been longing for an update!
Kim
What a fun time!!! Glad the girls enjoyed themselves : )
I visit your blog and think our lives are pretty similar right now!!! We love the Wiggles and are hoping they come "home" to Australia soon so we can take Lilli for a show! We miss the "real" yellow Wiggle!!! What a great playground in your back yard!!! We want to come visit!!!
Take care, Rebel
Post a Comment