We made our annual trek to Adventureland. Something the girls have been looking forward to all summer. It was a beautiful weekend, great weather and no crowds! We basically had the hotel swimming pool to ourselves, and there were no lines at the amusement park. No heat, no humidity. Just a perfect weekend!!
As soon as we got to the pool, they both took off swimming.



Mmmm!! They LOVE a Shirley Temple.
One funny - While we were in the pool, AnLi slipped off an underwater bench.
I said, "Are you okay?"
AnLi said, "Yeah, I'm okay. I didn't lose my memory. I still know who you are, Mom."
Where she comes up with this stuff, I have NO idea!
Carli LOVES the rides. Always has. She laughs and giggles and just has a great time.
Last year you might remember AnLi didn't have such a great time (HERE). This year was much different. They were both upset that they weren't tall enough to ride the roller coaster.
Next year for sure!!
The bumper cars were hilarious. They were laughing and screaming through the whole thing. I love this pic, tho, because AnLi sees Papa coming right at them. I rode with Carli and she was just beside herself with laughter. I'm not sure she even took a breath.
I think they rode this three or four times. Another favorite.

Waiting in line - patiently. :)
Brian and I rode this first. I loved it so much I wanted to go again, so Frank was a willing victim. Brian and I love rides as much as the girls, but the older we get, the harder the circle/merry-go-round type rides are. After the first two, we steered clear of those or momma wasn't going to make it through the day.
And of course there are the games. We were so shocked when they both sank a ball. (Daddy didn't even do that.)

We had a great time and everyone was asleep before we got to the parking lot!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Adventureland
Posted by
GGAdventures
at
7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
No lines, beautiful weather and 2 adorable little sweeties, what more could you ask for? : )
Looks like you had lots of fun...love the picture of you on the ride...always fun to see the faces behind the camera!!
Give my girls a big hug from us!!!
What fun! Love the AnLi comment!!!
I'm so envious! We went to Disneyland last weekend and it was 100 degrees and the people were packed in there like sardines! Sounds like you guys had a much better time!
OH, and I'm glad that AnLi didn't have amnesia! (what a hoot!)
:)
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
What a fun time!! Glad the girls loved the rides and AnLi still knows who you are LOL
Post a Comment